Fw: Call for Stories on Open Space

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Mon Feb 7 02:17:49 PST 2000

hi, peg,
i don´t hesitate to welcome further ideas
to communicate open!space.
but let me think, that we have already the
best medium to communicate open!space
representing in itself the spirit of open!space:
the oslist.
there is the priority of questions
there ist the variety and the openess of answers.
there ist permanent actuality
there is steady change of the points of view
there is never a complete story.
what is boaring on complete stories ?
that there must be a lot of redundant information
and that the story-teller sits in front
instead of something in the middle of interest.

let´s stay open.
florian