SV: OST for learning only

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Mon Dec 4 06:59:50 PST 2000

Hi John
I always have learning as one of the main objectives with OST. Learning in
many ways. Another objective is to work with the theme in question. It
rarely focuses on learning purely. Learning may be seen as a byproduct of
OST, although an important one! I try to formulate the theme towards an
action of some sort - just as I understand you do. The action steps decided
on are usually based on the learning in the past and in the OST-meeting.
Greetings Thomas