OST for learning only

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 4 09:49:11 PST 2000

John, welcome.

I salute your / your colleagues' efforts in setting up the
regional association of non-government organisations in east
and southern Africa.  I was recently in South Africa for the
International AIDS Conference -- I was giving workshops on
interactive learning for health educators. I understand the
need to bring together isolated African NGOs and other
community programs as I learn from my African colleagues.

Several of us are on a team that is dedicated to supporting
and sharing with people who do Open Space (or want to learn
how to do it) in Africa and in South America.  Would you
like to join us, or perhaps help us get in touch with people
or groups in Africa who would like to  build relationships
and learning?  Our team -- Multinational Open Space Team, or
MOST -- currently has the ability to teach and discuss in
portuguese, english, french and spanish.  As needed, some or
all of us can travel to individual countries, given enough
funding (governmental? corporate? any ideas?) for travel
expenses.  We would love to share ideas and impressions with
you.

Warmly,

Lisa Heft

- - -