Fw: [Ailist] grief, despair, and anger

Ante Glavas ante.glavas at zg.tel.hr
Wed Aug 30 15:01:28 PDT 2000

Cafe seminars or world or knowledge cafe or however one prefers to call them
seem to work excellent before an OS. Besides being a good conversation and
idea generation phase, it allows people to really get out what they are
present to. My organisation worked with high school children who went
through the war in Croatia and even if they complained most of the time
about how bad their lives are, when it came to OS, they were very
constructive and took up some initiatives which are still being done now, 6
months later. We also gave a week apart between the cafe seminar and OS to
let things sink in and get brewing.
Ante