Fw: [Ailist] grief, despair, and anger

Peggy Holman pholman at msn.com
Mon Aug 21 11:23:39 PDT 2000

When Birgitt sent her message about her negative experience with
appreciative inquiry a week ago, I was curious what response it would draw
from AI practitioners.  I posted the message below.  It generated quite a
few responses.  The two I found most useful are below.  For me, the key
insight is about understanding the distinction between "positive" and
"appreciative".  I think these two messages speak well to that.
Peggy

WHAT WENT TO THE AI LIST: