Contributing when you can't be there

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 4 07:01:48 PDT 2000

Thanks so much to everyone who responded for the helpful input. I'm very mindful of "whoever comes are the right people" and "when it's over, it's over".  I guess maybe I was just trying too hard (story of my life!!). The motto, once again, is to let go!

It is also so great to know  that one is participating in a larger community - the universe feels warmer and friendlier as a result!

On a final note, I second Harrison's observation about the Cluetrain Manifesto. A great read (from one who has read far too many business books - a habit I am beginning to successfully kick) wonderfully subversive prose, and no Virginia, there really is no such thing as total control!!

Once again - thanks to all!

Meg Salter
MegaSpace Consulting
meg.salter at sympatico.ca