tmn.com conversations

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Fri Aug 4 09:37:27 PDT 2000

I tried to get into the Open Space Caucus at tmn.com recently, now that I
have a bit more time for reflection.  I had gone there once and thought I
had registered under "new" to get into the conversation.  When I tried to
use the same sign in, it referred be to the "join" page.  I didn't think I
had to pay $20 a month US to be in the conversation about Open Space.  Now
maybe I just miswrote my password, but I don't think so.  I call the folks
at Meta Net a couple of days ago with no response--maybe its just summer.

Those who have gotten into the conversation, did you join tmn.com?  I'm not
saying I won't, I just need to know situation

Just for your information, I wrote an article for the IAF conference
"Transforming Facilitation: Opening Space" which tries to position Open
Space in relation to other "facilitation" approaches.  It is now (or by next
week will be) up on their web site at
http://www.iaf-world.org/iaf2000/TableofContents.htm

Otherwise you can access it through my web site below under Open Space

Larry
Larry Peterson

Associates in Transformation

41 Appleton Ave., Toronto, ON,