Conference Site Options

Kimble/Zetty gkmz at onr.com
Sat Apr 8 07:05:55 PDT 2000

Betty, you might try checking out the following link:
        The Guide to Unique Meeting Facilities
        http://www.theguide.com/

The Guide offers a huge variety of different kinds
of facilities -- with a wide range of different
pricing options.

Also, the following meeting planner web sites include
directories and links for conference facilities:
        Successful Meetings Magazine
        http://successmtgs.com/
        Meeting Guide
        http://www.mmaweb.com/meetings/
        Meeting Professionals International
        http://www.mpiweb.org/home.htm

Hope this helps!

Best of luck,
Metta Zetty

Kimble/Zetty: Facilitating Collaboration
http://awakening.net/KZ.html