Law of what?

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Thu Apr 6 07:09:06 PDT 2000

Language is important to me.  The critical issue is how it is understood.  I
like to say and put on the poster:

If you are neither learning nor contributing, move on!

I encourage people to use their "two feet" and not just their imagination to
go on to something for which they have passion and interest.

I sometimes call it the Law of Motion (rather than mobility) and at other
times the Law of Two Feet.  I've also worked with differently abled
organizations and communities. I usually mention both.

Larry