Law of what?

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 5 22:22:07 PDT 2000

Chris

wonderful words and spirit as always - thanks

Romy

Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:09:06 -0400
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Larry Peterson <lpasoc at inforamp.net>
Subject: Re: Law of what?

Language is important to me.  The critical issue is how it is understood.  I
like to say and put on the poster:

If you are neither learning nor contributing, move on!

I encourage people to use their "two feet" and not just their imagination to
go on to something for which they have passion and interest.

I sometimes call it the Law of Motion (rather than mobility) and at other
times the Law of Two Feet.  I've also worked with differently abled
organizations and communities. I usually mention both.

Larry