threaded conversations and the email list

Barbara E. Sliter besliter at eos.net
Sat Sep 11 14:22:07 PDT 1999

Thanks for the explanations.  I have always assumed that what we write here
is "up for grabs" so to speak. [It is only a concern when I dash something
off than later read it and wish I had not been so impulsive.  It is just so
much more obvious on-line when you say something too curtly or long windedly
or whatever.]
Barbara