OS with Children and Adults

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Thu Sep 9 06:29:05 PDT 1999

Peter:

I suggest that you contact Monica McGlynn-Stewart.  She used open space in a very similar situation.  She is on the listserve.  E-mail mstewart at ionsys.com.  I think a story about that is found on Birgitt's web site at www.openspacetechnology.com.

Michelle

Michelle Cooper, RN, MScN
The Cooper Group Consultants
200 Crestview  Avenue