OS with Children and Adults

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Thu Sep 16 17:04:48 PDT 1999

Anne Stadler has been working with a charter school in Seattle called
Pathfinder Elementary.  They have been working on operating as an Open Space
organization.  I believe students have participated.

Also, Michael Pannwitz in Berlin, Germany has done an OS that included
children.  He has a wonderful 8 minute video of the experience.  Michael is
on the list.  Anne isn't, but I've copied them both so you can reach them.

Peg Holman