German web sites

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Mon Sep 20 13:12:08 PDT 1999

Dear colleagues in open space,
there are a number of websites in German.
Others have mentioned mine (www.michaelMpannwitz.de, where there are
links to other german sites from which you can find others yet,
etc.).
Others have mentioned www.we-open-spaces.de
as another of my websites.
Well, be advised that www.we-open-spaces.de is the joint website of
Gabriela Ender and me which we installed mainly to spread the news
about our open space training workshop in February 2000 in Berlin.
Although this is meant for the german speaking crowd (no pun intended
here) there is still enough time between now and then for all of you
to learn German so that you dont miss this fabulous opportunity to
attend our workshop.
Hope to see many of you in Chicago,
a german delegation will be there!!
keep opening spaces
michael

PS: I propose organising a list of all open space websites at the
upcoming osonos world wide which I would love to then put into the
homepages I have access to.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.we-open-spaces.de