OSLIST Digest - 11 Sep 1999 to 13 Sep 1999 (#1999-118)

CRAIG LaFargue CLF2 at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 00:52:20 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/13/99 11:04:24 PM, LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
writes:

<< OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.E >>

Hi,

I want to change my email address, and have it solely for the OS list serve,
but want to maintain my old email for regular business email.  So, I guess I
must unsubscribe from the list serve on my old email and re subscribe using
my new email?  If that is correct, please give me the correct protocol for
both unsubscribing and resubscribing.  Thanks.

Craig LaFargue