Knowledge Management

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Thu Oct 7 09:24:46 PDT 1999

As I've read the messages on knowledge management, the phrase that keeps
running through my head is one I hear from David Cooperrider and Diana
Whitney when they talk about Appreciative Inquiry:

narrative rich communication

To me, that's what we get from each other by sharing stories.  Such
communication holds spirit in its belly; it encapsulates the tacit.  It is
what makes knowledge more about relationship and connection, defying our
ability to put it in a database.

Peg Holman