RTSC em Cabo Verde (english/deutsch/portugues)

weber bernhard train at mail.cvtelecom.cv
Mon Oct 4 00:26:32 PDT 1999

Hello Birgitt,

yes it is a good feeling to have the impression of beeing at the right place (in social & geographic space & time). But there is also the other side. When things do not work out well, I notize that I am far from Austria, that many people do not think well of Africa, the african peoples and people going there... and I had months full of fear, that I will not be able/strong enough... and it is difficult to get to the money if you stay most of your time in "developing" countries. Well, thats just to complete the image and hint at the price.

Thank you for the book tip.  I ordered the ALBAN/BUNKER book some weeks ago. But even amazon.com is not very fast in delivering books to Cape Verde, so I am still waiting. I will contact Billie Alban directly, as you suggest.

I thank you for your series of helpful reactions

Bernd Weber

TrainConsult International
management & human resources
training, consulting & development GmbH

Praia Office       fon: +238  61 30 11,     fax: 61 30 77,      email: train at mail.cvtelecom.cv
C.P.740 Prainha, Praia, República de Cabo Verde

Vienna Office   fon: +431  595 43 46;    fax: 596 86 57,    email: train.int at train.at
Gumpendorfer Strasse 88b/18, A-1060 Wien, Austria, Europe