RTSC em Cabo Verde (english/deutsch/portugues)

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Sun Oct 3 20:10:06 PDT 1999

Hello Bernd,

I am so very impressed by all that you related in your posting. Good for you
to work in a way that fulfills your dream and to be in a position to work
where it matters.

The only lead I can give you is that you should get hold of the authors of
the book Large System Interventions--Billie Alban and Barbara Bunker. I have
loaned my copy of the book out so I can't look this up for you but I am sure
you must have a copy. I remember that Billie Alban's daughter is some kind
of executive with an oil company in either Venezuela or Brazil. And they
have used large group methodologies to great success. I think Billie Alban
may very well have exactly the right leads for you. I think she is very
approachable.

Warmest regards,

Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates

www.openspacetechnology.com

55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada

L9G 2E8

phone: 905-648-5775 fax: 905-648-2262