anyone in Chicago on 3rd Dec?

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Sat Nov 27 00:26:34 PST 1999

Hi Open Spacers......

I am coming through Chicago (O'Hare) next friday (3rd Dec) - arriving on a
BA flight (BA 0299) at 14.10 and leaving again on an American Airlines
flight to Duluth (19.15) - presumably meaning I have to check in again
around 19.15.

so...... I have around 4 hours in the good windy city......

and..... having missed you all at OSonOS this year, I was just wondering
whether anyone might be around to say a brief 'hello' to during that
afternoon?

otherwise I shall sit happily at O'Hare catching up on a ton of
reading.........

by the way Happy Thanksgiving for a couple of days ago

Romy

PS I'm off to Duluth in order to go up to Ely, to train for a trip
dogsledding and skiing to the North Pole next year - should be a goodly
amount of open space eh?!