anyone in Chicago on 3rd Dec?

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Tue Nov 30 01:58:44 PST 1999

Michael

somewhat concerned, cos my reply to your email has been returned.   So.....
not sure this one will go through either.

by the way, I shall also be coming back through Chicago, for slightly
longer on 14th Dec.  ie. arrive in O'hare at 07.44 and leave on another
flight at 17.45 (presumably checking in an hour or so earlier).  If that
date is better for you, that would be great for me too.

all the best

Romy

PS to the OSLIST - please forgive me copying this message to all - I want
to make sure I catch Michael, and seem maybe to have something incorrect in
his email address.