Spirit

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Fri Nov 26 16:51:18 PST 1999

 And of course, I do believe (know) that authenticity, to say nothing of
Spirit usually (always?) shows up in Open Space.

I have never been sorry.

Harrison
 Harrison,
just wanting to pick up on some of your closing remarks in one of your
postings to the list. And that is about Spirit.

I have a different view of Spirit and Open Space, I think. I believe that
Spirit is present everywhere, all the time, in all of us, in every aspect of
our lives, our organizations, our planet, our universe, and the universes
beyond. Very powerful.  In increasing numbers, we seem to be awakening to
the presence of Spirit.

Whether the space is open or not, Spirit is present. For me, it doesn't show
up in Open Space. However, hopefully, in Open Space, there is an awakening
to Spirit, an awareness of Spirit, (sometimes an acknowledgement of Spirit),
and the space for people to move with the flow of Spirit. Quite often this
is at an unconscious level, but present none-the-less. Just like on an
individual level when I do something like yoga, I am opening space inside of
me to awaken to Spirit, to flow with Spirit.

Spirit is always there, just waiting to be awakened to and acknowledged. And
it is an incredible journey when as an individual I awaken to Spirit and
flow with Spirit. It is an incredible journey when organizations awaken to
Spirit and flow with Spirit.

I believe that all individuals are inspired individuals. And that all
organizations are inspired organizations. We just put too many barriers
between us and our inspiration much of the time. So...time to put space
between the barriers to access the inspired core, and hopefully do a
shattering of the barriers while we are at it. And then really flow with
Spirit and all that is possible.

Barriers of course come from many sources. Fear being one of them. And all
about barriers and why we tend to want to hang on to them is another story
:-)

Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton
www.openspacetechnology.com