open space books and videos

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Sun Mar 28 17:16:44 PST 1999

this notice is especially for my Canadian colleagues who have difficulty
obtaining Harrison's books in Canada. The same resource is available for the
US, but the need may not feel so great as we experience it here :-)

A great resource for obtaining Open Space books and videos is through a good
friend  Robin Sacrafamilia who operates Resources Connection, a mail order
book store. This is her first year of carrying Open Space resources in her
catalogue which features organizational learning resources. Her primary
feature has always been Peter Senge's work. Early orders (this year's
catalogue is just out) are putting in a good showing of support for Open
Space Technology materials. I had worked hard with Robin to take the "risk"
of carrying several OS titles. With a "new" author for her she usually only
starts with one book and not the whole collection. She took the leap based
on trust and intuition. My primary reason for negotiating with Robin was
because one of her outlets is here in Canada and through her, in Canada, we
will now be able to access all of the Open Space materials put out by
Harrison Owen very easily. Shipments guaranteed within days. If you've ever
tried getting Open Space books here, you'll know what a treat this is.
Anyhow, the resource is there. Robin can be reached at 905-473-4175 (phone)
905-473-4219 (fax) or info at resourcesconnect.com

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262