open space technology learning journey in Halifax, Nova Scotia

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Sun Mar 28 16:52:03 PST 1999

Hello colleagues in Open Space,

I have the priviledge of facilitating a four day Learning Journey about Open
Space Technology in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada on May 27, 28, 29, 30,
1999. It is based on a format that is very practical, hands on, and prepares
people with both the form and the essence of Open Space Technology. The
format came out of previous formats I've used inside corporations over the
last few years, and has been recently altered by input from my colleagues in
Australia as we prepare for a four day Learning Journey about Open Space
Technology there July 10, 11, 12, 13, 1999. The change is that the first day
and a half of the journey is in Open Space. An exciting way to begin.

More information about my Open Space Technology training is available on my
website at www.openspacetechnology.com. If you would like information about
the Halifax training, contact the local sponsor Joe Szostak at 902-420-0658
or e-mail jszostak at fox.nstn.ca

Location: Mount Saint Vincent University
Cost: $535 (Cdn)  for tuition for 4 day program (for those in the US this is
a real bargain at about $400 (US)

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262