open space books and videos

LinGrist/RonEast school at interlog.com
Mon Mar 29 07:25:55 PST 1999

Many thanks Birgitt - that's really helpful - and while I am on line - many
thanks to all those who contribute - I haven't had anything to say yet (I
think I'm called a "lurker") - AND I find the contributions from all the
members - evocative - provoking - intriguing - frustrating .  Many thanks
to you all

Lin Grist