Sales strategy

owen owen at tmn.com
Wed Jan 6 05:11:35 PST 1999

At 06:46 PM 1/5/99 -0500, you wrote:
>First of all, thanks to all who respond to my query about how to sell OS.  I
>have been in the field of selling the intangibles of organization development
>for some time, and have a general idea of how to go about selling it.  But I'm
>looking for some tangible, hard copy proofs and/or one page brochure or
>description of what OS is, and what it can do.
Craig, I think you will find that the problem is not to find something, but
to decide which among the many "somethings" would be most appropriate for
you. In addition to the suggestions that Barry made, you might also look at
a case study anthology I edited several years ago -- called Tales from Open
Space (Abbott/$20). You will find stories from all over the world,
including several from the press. Another source is the press, as Open
Space has been covered pretty extensively by everything from the New Yort
Times to Success Magazine. If you give me a fax number, I could send you
something. Harrison.