Sales strategy

Barry Owen barryo at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 5 16:16:40 PST 1999

Hello Craig,

You might take a look at the Worldwide Open Space site (still under construction)
at "http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/9215/" . . . I believe Birgitt has
contributed some easy things somewhat like what you are describing . . . and I am
pretty sure you will find them under "resources" . . . and then if you are seeking
stories, there are several there under "stories from Open Space"

Aw heck, just waller around in there and I'll bet you'll find what you seek.
(can you tell I'm from the South?)

Hope this helps,

--
Barry Owen
The Owen Group

The Global Open Space Institute Website
"http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/9215"

Simply living the FourFold Way in Open Space