OS facilitators and process skills

ralphsc ralphsc at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 28 11:59:13 PST 1999

Hi,

Everyone's being so extra-careful, it seems.  I wonder if Harrison and I are the only ones who have ever offered their own session/discussion during an open space...?

I also want to amend what I have said about this very interesting issue.  I agree that it probably isn't a good idea to offer a session if the motivation is to provide a fix or do some level of intervention.  Thanks to experiences with OS (being in them and facilitating them ­ both teach me), I have gotten much better at sitting on my hands.  Another way to put that is that I don't have to grab my ass in frustration as much as I used to.

Ralph