OST examples in higher education

Timothy A. Wright tawright at umich.edu
Mon Feb 1 13:17:56 PST 1999

Hi Steve...

You might be interested in an Open Space conference held in the summer of 1997
by the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, and the W.K.
Kellogg Foundation.

The topic focused on leadership education, and the results were quite
impressive. Deb Moriarty in the Office of the Vice-President for Student
Affairs at UofM might be able to help you. Her eMail address is:
debmor at umich.edu

I hope everything goes well!

Peace...
Tim