OST examples in higher education

Steve Brigham sbrigham at kcg.com
Mon Feb 1 12:37:49 PST 1999

Hi,

I'm a relative newcomer to the listserv. I have conducted a handful of Open
Space sessions of varying sizes, but have not done one now in more than
three years.

I was asked recently if I would do a session on Open Space at a national
education conference and I have agreed. Thus, I am looking for "case"
studies, written up, that people may know of that have been done with
colleges and universities. Does anybody on this list know of any I might
access? It doesn't matter to me whether they've been "published" or not.
Examples on the web would be fine as well.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Brigham