Drop Off in Numbers

Harrison Owen owen at tmn.com
Thu Dec 16 03:59:39 PST 1999

At 10:10 AM 12/6/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi all
>
>I did a two day OS the week before last for a conference. Very powerful,
>with the group of 50 or so wanting to continue with OS for next year's
>events. However I too got a drop off (about 10).While I did'nt pose the
specific question I had overwhelming feedback starting at the end of day
one and going through to the end of the OS that people where experiencing
passion overload
Pacing is really critical, I find. I don't think there is an arbitrary
"right" time for lunch -- but there certainly must be sufficient time which
should allow for not only stuffing the face but a short walk, and best of
all a nap. I may be alone, but Open Space without a nap is unthinkable.
Indeed, my thought process totally shuts down without a nap.

Harrison