Happy Holidays

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Mon Dec 20 08:42:58 PST 1999

Just a note to add my appreciation for the rich discussion and sharing of
thoughts on the list of late and over the past year.  I value the commitment
of time and thoughtfulness of those who regularly contribute to the
list...both challenging and validating my ideas and assumptions and always
expanding my learning.  Although I do not always take the time to respond to
the ideas that have been shared, I "listen" intently and give thanks to
those who do.  You have made great contributions to my personal growth.

Wishing you all peace, joy and love as you celebrate the holiday season in
all of your favorite ways and traditions.

Blessings;
Michelle

Michelle Cooper, RN, MScN
The Cooper Group Consultants
200 Crestview  Avenue
Ancaster, Ontario
Canada L9G1E2
Telephone -     (905) 648- 4633
Fax -           (905) 648-1763
E-mail          coopgrp at interlynx.net
The paradox of control is simple. The more we try to control life, the
less control we have.  Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Minding The Body, Mending The
Mind