Drop of in numbers

Ingrid Olausson ingrid.olausson at pi.se
Mon Dec 20 01:30:57 PST 1999

I have experienced one OS with a big drop of. This was because it was a friday and one of the few beautiful days in september. No good planning indeed.
But I don´t call the ending a closing or ending, I usually call it feedback. I find people are eager to both express and to know what they and other people think about the event. So there are seldom dropoffs. If people want to leave earlier I ask them to sit in the closing circle so they can talk first.
Ingrid