Musings on the Law of Two Feet

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Wed Aug 11 09:35:28 PDT 1999

Like Larry and Barry, for me, the law of 2 feet is about following what has
heart and meaning.  It is a fundamental reminder of personal responsibility
for one's experience.  One aspect of this that I haven't seen discussed yet
is using your two feet to stand up for what you believe.  Sometimes 2 feet
let you move, other times, they support you where you are.  I think that is
the ultimate gift of the law.  It requires being very clear about acting
from passion and responsibility.

Peg Holman