1st Quarterly Leadership Open Space Meeting

Richard Charles Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Wed Aug 4 13:56:42 PDT 1999

This e-mail is to announce the details and particulars about the 1st Quarterly Leadership Open Space Meeting.

For those OS-list subscribers who find themselves in the USA's Pacific Northwest, I hope you'll consider joining us!

Who: The invitation is open to each of you...and to those to whom you want to extend an invitation.

What: An Open Space meeting framed on the topic, "Leading Change in Communities and Organizations"

When: Friday, September 17th, 1999 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Where: Pierce County Library, South Hill Branch, 15420 Meridian East, Puyallup, WA, USA  (this is near the South Hill Mall, just off SR 512, Puyallup)

Why: To network, explore, question and resolve the process of leading change in communities and organizations.

Cost: Donation only (for pizzas, snacks and beverages to share while we work)

Contact: I'm the contact...you have my e-mail and telephone number below.

Your responsibility if you want to attend:
1) Tell me if you're coming (I need to plan for how many are coming) and if you change your mind let me know.
2) Come prepared to be surprised

hope to see you there!

"Our first teacher is our own heart." -a saying from the Cheyenne People

Richard Charles Holloway -
P.O. Box 2361, Olympia, WA 98507 USA Telephone 253.539.4014 or 206.568.7730
Thresholds <http://www.thresholds.com>
Meeting Masters <http://www.thresholds.com/masters.html>