one day OS

Sheila T. Isakson isakson at juno.com
Wed Aug 4 13:17:51 PDT 1999

Karen,

        Which one day Open Space meeting are your asking about?  There is one in
Chicago on Sept. 1.  Is that it? I suggest that you use the following www
address to obtain addtional information:

<www.globalchicago.net/mha/workshops>

Hope this information helps!

Sheila Isakson
Isakson at Juno.com

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:39:47 -0700 Karen du Four des Champs
<kdd at INERCOR.COM> writes:
>Your message has been saved for Karen’s return, scheduled for Monday,
>August
>9th.  She is currently in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis and Fargo
>conducting
>a series of training.
>
>If you have an urgent matter, please email back and I will do my best
>respond to your request.
>
>Zoey Luxton,
>Assistant to Karen du Four des Champs
>
>INERCOR, The Training & Consulting Co.
>“because change begins at the core….”

>>> 9:30 - 10:00 Gathering, Introduction, Agenda
>>> 10:00 - 1:00 Break out sessions: 1 1/2 hrs per session, 3-4
>simultaneous
>>> sessions.
>>> 1:00 - 2:00 Lunch (Potluck)