Electronically linked open spaces

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Apr 9 03:55:52 PDT 1999

Dear Koos,
the idea of linking open spaces occuring at different locations to
the same theme intrigues me, also. I have not had a client who would
like to do that. There is a client however, who might consider doing
several open spaces in sequence at his different locations of
operation (about a dozen plus headquarters). This could be an
approach I could suggest to him to move on the particular topic
simultaneously throughout his organisation. This would be a
marvellous experiment involving a bunch of facilitators.
Not being into the internet etc. world deeper than email I would need
some expert advice on how to set up a scheme.
Anyone out there in the listservworld with experience?
hugs,
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1