Electronically linked open spaces

koos de heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Fri Apr 9 11:58:45 PDT 1999

Hi Michael,

At 12:55 09-04-1999 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear Koos,
>the idea of linking open spaces occuring at different locations to
>the same theme intrigues me, also. I have not had a client who would
>like to do that. There is a client however, who might consider doing
>several open spaces in sequence at his different locations of
>operation (about a dozen plus headquarters). This could be an
>approach I could suggest to him to move on the particular topic
>simultaneously throughout his organisation. This would be a
>marvellous experiment involving a bunch of facilitators.

Great idea, I am getting all sorts of ideas. It would be important
that the facilitators get together and have their own little open
space beforehand.
And you would need a very thorough preparation on the technical
side, that part has to be foolproof at all means.

>Not being into the internet etc. world deeper than email I would need
>some expert advice on how to set up a scheme.
>Anyone out there in the listservworld with experience?

Yes, I could handle that. I am a little too busy right now, but
when I have time I could take care of this.

Cheers
Koos

koos de heer
auryn management advies