Fw: Open space tech

koos de heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Thu Apr 8 23:11:42 PDT 1999

At 15:04 08-04-1999 -0700, Peg Holman wrote:
>Koos,
>
>I visited your site.  Thanks for setting it up!  Even in Dutch, it seemed to
>be straightforward.  I tried to add a message and got:
>
>Sorry, u heeft een GebruikersNaam ingevoerd die niet is geregistreerd. Als u
>zich nog nooit heeft aangemeld kunt u dan nu doen. Aanmelden is gratis.
>
>The "sorry"  combined with not seeing my reply posted leads me to believe it
>didn't take.

That is right, sorry about that! I forgot to mention that
when posting for the first time, one has to register.
Registration is free, you have to click on "aanmelden"
to do so.
First you will find the conditions for use (in English)
and when you accept those, there is the registration form.
The first four fields have to be filled in: name, a
password, the same password a second time and your email
address. Then you click on the button "aanmelden" and the
system shows you what you have entered. Below that is a
link that starts with: "klik hier..." and that takes you
back into the forum.

>So, here's my question:  what do you think of enlarging the experiment by
>linking this to the Open Space Institute web site?  (perhaps with some
>English for us single language types)

That is a great idea. I will put in an English version of the
software, makes it easier to maintain as well.
I assume you mean putting a link to this forum on the OSI
website. That link would be to http://www.auryn.nl/forum.
Maybe I will put in an introductory page later for people
coming from the OSI site.

Koos de Heer

koos de heer
auryn management advies