Romy Shovelton - reply to message from Brian

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Thu Sep 17 16:41:09 PDT 1998

Hi Romy,
I'm delighted that you have found your way on to this list and look forward to your comments. Amongst other things, I am going to Australia in summer of 99 to work with Brian and his Open Space  friends to see if I can lend a hand in moving Open Space  forward in his territory (whatever that may be--I always fancied that his territory was the globe :)). So--of course I need to know more about the camel trekking.

And I wish very much for you to write a story for us about that product development that had its time so dramatically shortened with assistance of Open Space . It is so very important for us to record and share these stories as we work with Open Space  to create a better way of being and doing together.

Blessings to you,
Birgitt
Birgit Bolton
Dalar Associates
Tel:  (905)  648-5775  Fax:  (905) 648-2262
E-Mail:  birgitt at worldchat.com
Websit:  www.openspacetechnology.com
A founding member of the Open Space Institute of Canada