Romy Shovelton - reply to message from Brian

Jeff Aitken jeffa at tmn.com
Wed Sep 16 20:45:50 PDT 1998

Three days of open space with ninety nuns from Dublin. I like that image
very much.

__________

Jeff Aitken
Consultant/Facilitator
jeffa at tmn.com
415-663-8789
PO Box 1092
Inverness CA 94937

"Why would we avoid participation and worry only about its risks, when we
need more and more eyes to evoke reality? Why would we resist the rich
visions and strong futures that emerge when we come together to create the
world? Why would we choose rigidity or predictability when we are invited
to be part of the generative processes of the cosmos?" - Meg Wheatley