OS Trainings

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Tue Sep 15 17:07:41 PDT 1998

Hi Katy,
I think the background you have is absolutely wonderful to work with Open Space from the deepest places and not just as a technique or tool. I strongly recommend taking training. I know that Harrison says that anyone with a good head and a good heart can do Open Space, and they can. Training comes in when you work with it a lot, to get at the foundation. And training comes in for all those situations that the book doesn't prepare you for, like the space you need to be in not to let "space invaders" get you and thwart the process. Training was a life changing experience for me.

Warmest regards,
Birgitt Bolton