Messages from Michael Pannwitz

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu
Tue Sep 15 20:15:02 PDT 1998

Dear Friends,

Our colleague Michael Pannwitz in Germany has been trying to reach out to
the list for a while, but his messages don't appear to be going through.
Here are his messages.  Would appreciate if someone could address his
request.  In addition to posting to the list, please also cc: his email
address, just in case.  Danke Schon!  Murli