OS in Elementary Schools

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 16 08:48:00 PDT 1998

Michael,

Anne Stadler has been working with an elementary school operating in Open
Space for the past year.  I suspect she would have much to offer on the
subject.  I've copied her, but I believe she is only periodically checking
her e-mail this month, so it may take a few days for her to respond to your
message below.

On Murli's comment on sending messages to the listserv, is he working with
you to get things working?  Could you try re-subscribing?  I've included the
instructions below.

Peg Holman

SUBSCRIBING TO THE OPEN SPACE LIST

To subscribe to the list, send the following electronic message:

SUBSCRIBE OSLIST firstname lastname

(Nothing more, just that; no subject, no signature, nothing else. Substitute
your first name and your last name for "firstname" and "lastname". If you
don't have either a first or last name, invent, borrow, or steal one).

Send the above message to the following email address:

LISTSERV at LISTSERV.IDBSU.EDU

You will receive confirmation of your subscription along with instructions.
PLEASE SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR HARD DRIVE AND REFER TO THEM EARLY
AND OFTEN INTO THE FUTURE, AND ESP. WHEN YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE.

Once you are subscribed (i.e., have received confirmation from the
listserver), you may post messages to the list by sending your messages to:

OSLIST at LISTSERV.IDBSU.EDU

NOTE that this email address is different from the first one. This is not a
mistake. The first one you use only to subscribe and for some other
housekeeping tasks that we can talk about later, if you're not familiar with
this set up. After you subscribe you only need to be concerned with this
second email address if all you want to do is post messages (and receive
them, of course).

That's it!