Messages from Michael Pannwitz

Romy Shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Tue Sep 15 23:32:26 PDT 1998

Michael,

I have not personal of experience of including students in a school.

I did run a series of participative events culminating in an Open Space,
for the poorest community in Santiago, Chile, and it was held in a school
building, and we got LOTS of young people to join in with the other members
of the community.  (also had a creche so the parents with smaller kids
could easily join in).

perhaps it helped holding the event in their own school and local
community.

perhaps you can enlist a small group of young people to do the
'marketing'/encouraging of others

all the best

Romy