OS in a prison??

owen owen at tmn.com
Fri Oct 30 05:41:52 PST 1998

At 09:12 AM 10/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 07:49 PM 10/27/98 -0500, Birgitt Bolton wrote:
>
>>An opportunity is perculating for me to do an OS in a federal prison in
>>which there is much unrest throughout, high potential for a violent outbreak
>>soon if there isn't intervention of some sort....

Birgitt -- you might want to check with Rich Henry out in Seattle. He has
used Open Space in Prisons and minbght have some pointers. If i remember
correctly there is a write-up in the At-Work issue. He may be on the
list-serve --- and if so i wonder why he hasn't responded. Email address
is <richhenry at aol.com> and phone number (last one I have) is 360-866-8033.
Good luck h.