welcome to the world of open space

Karen McCarthy Casey KMCinspire at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 17:14:12 PST 1998

Dear Bridgitt:
Thank you for the beautiful thoughts on listening. I say it is listening with
the heart, an open heart, but that is because I am often talking with church
folk who have lost trust such that having faith in others (and their God if I
may) is no longer intentionally available to them. You have given me some
lovely ways to gently language this, may i share?
Blessings, karen