Education thread - Viginia's story: OS and Teenagers

Peg Holman pholman at email.msn.com
Wed Oct 21 16:36:06 PDT 1998

I am just catching up on my listserv reading and saw Virginia's question
about previous postings.  I have them all!

Also, Birgitt, Rich Henry has used Open Space quite a bit at Pierce College.
Not that he's at Bellevue Community College, he's brought OS with him.  You
can reach him at RHenry at bcc.ctc.edu

And if you haven't connected with Anne about Pathways Elementary, David
Paul, the principal can be reached at
"WPGATE::VAXES::DPAUL"@is.ssd.k12.wa.us  (As weird as it looks, I have sent
a message to him at this address).

And I almost forgot.  The Busch School, a fancy private school in the
Seattle area used OS for a gathering (I think it was faculty and
administration, but I don't know the details.)  I think Dell Drake opened
the space.  Fred Mednick is the Dean.  He's at mednick at home.com

Peg