Client out of control! Need help!

Richard Charles Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Fri Oct 9 14:25:17 PDT 1998

Chris,

you've received excellent advice from so many, I hesitate to add just
this thought.  it sounds to me (from what you wrote) that the manager
might be concerned that you've left a "free" spot in the middle of a
work day.  many managers want to ensure that "their people" aren't
squandering tax dollars by doing nothing productive during trainings and
meetings.  perhaps if you can identify the purpose for this "free time"
in a more productive context, the need to "fill" the time up with a key
note speaker will go away.

best of luck!

Doc

--
"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that
there is no need to do so, almost everybody gets busy on the proof."

Thresholds <http://www.thresholds.com>
Meeting Masters <http://www.thresholds.com/masters.html>
Richard Charles "Doc" Holloway - P.O. Box 641, Long Beach, WA 98631
Voice 360.642.8487 ICQ# 10849650