Client out of control! Need help!

Ed Brenegar edb3 at msn.com
Fri Oct 9 13:39:11 PDT 1998

I agree with Ralph's perspective below.  If you need an out, say to the
boss, that participants will not be in a sit-in-chairs, listen to a speech
mode, and therefore will be a great disservice to his speaker.  If he wants
his money's worth out of the presentation, save it for a more appropriate
time.  Might work, might not.

Ed Brenegar
Leadership Resources
edb3 at msn.com