Client out of control! Need help!

Birgit Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Sat Oct 10 13:11:17 PDT 1998

Hi Karen,
I like your comments about ensuring that the manager and facilitator are on the same page. It is really the manager (sponsor) who opens the space in the organization for the facilitator to open the space for the event. And when it is all about Spirit, lining up with Spirit would be the way to go. Or surprises might surface that one doesn't like.

Sorting out the "givens" ahead of time is critical in Open Space.

Birgitt